Mysterious "spoon" in family. Requesting specific name/buying source

by TeaForce   Last Updated July 15, 2017 21:17 PM

Does anyone know if this utensil has a unique name or know where to purchase one like it?

My mom received this spoon from "A wok set from our wedding" (early 1980's) and loves it. She has named it The Triangle Spoon.

My siblings and I have been looking for a way to purchase/make more for several years now with very little luck.

Thanks in advance! scraper-spoon

Tags : utensils

Related Questions

French whisk handle has rocks in it?

Updated March 10, 2016 07:07 AM

What are these utensils?

Updated September 05, 2016 08:07 AM

What to call this utensil

Updated September 07, 2016 08:07 AM